At the Law Office of Dattan Scott Dattan, we have represented individuals and businesses in Alaska since 1984. Our founding attorney, D. Scott Dattan, has built a strong reputation with judges, prosecutors and colleagues in the local legal community. As experienced trial attorneys, we are always ready and willing to take your case to court to protect your rights.
Alaska Business Lawyers
We handle a broad range of legal matters, offering comprehensive counsel on issues related to:
- Criminal prosecution, including state and federal charges, from drug offenses to fraud and racketeering to violent crimes
- Business concerns, including the litigation of commercial disputes, as well as advice regarding business transactions such as business formation or commercial contracts
- Family law, from the filing of a divorce to disputes over child custody and visitation, child support, alimony or spousal support, and property division
- Real estate issues such as disputes over disclosure, breach of contract or misrepresentation, and the review of all documents related to real estate deals
- Personal injury claims, including aviation or airplane accidents, motor vehicle crashes and slip-and-fall accidents
- Estate and probate concerns, from the preparation of an estate plan to the completion of all steps necessary to settle an estate
To learn more about the full scope of our practice, see our practice area overview page.
Contact Our Office
We offer a private consultation to every client. To arrange a meeting with an experienced Anchorage criminal defense lawyer, contact us by email or call our office at 888-354-5072. We accept all major credit cards.